Thursday, September 24, 2015

Paris Trip

 So, I went to Paris for a week at the beginning of September.  I've been dragging my feet to blog about it because it is going to take so long because I want to document it well, but I am going to start soon I hope.  Here are a few pictures to show you I was actually there.  :)



 The Eiffel Tower and the Louvre. 

 Under the Eiffel Tower.  I think the tower was probably my favorite thing we did there.

 Up close and personal with Mona Lisa.

 The best part about the Eiffel Tower is that it sparkles every hour at night for five minutes.  So pretty. 

This was all of us back together again.  Sadly, Riley was sick when I got home and has been teething ever since so she has not been a very happy camper.  But is was fun to be in Paris with my friend, and it is great to be home again!  I'll fill in the details soon hopefully!

No comments: