Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Zac turned 13

Back in April, Zac turned 13.  He is such a good kid.  He is kind, playful, inclusive and he is learning all kinds of fun instruments.  He's in 8th grade now (at the time of me typing this) and he plays bass clarinet, trumpet and french horn.  He has 3 band classes every day!  


I must say that having teenagers has been really fun so far.  Zac and Sadie keep me laughing and they are mostly fun to have around.  I'm not saying that they are always happy and playful, they for sure have their moments, but don't we all!  I love seeing Zac growing into a wonderful young man.  I think growing up with all sisters has helped him be really good in social situations.  ha ha.  He has lots of friends.  Boys and Girls.  

On his birthday, the elementary school had their talent show and these girls performed I Lava You.  They sang and played the ukulele.  It was cute.

William got to visit near Zac's birthday also.  Zac absolutely loved having another boy around.

They played all day and enjoyed these yummy sodas on the back deck.

This is Zac's classic face.  It always makes me laugh.  

We love our Zac.  Happy birthday!
 

No comments: