Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Riley

 Riley is just shy of three and a half months old.  I can't believe it!  She is just such a cutie!  Zac tells me about twenty times a day that "she's a cutie huh?"  ha ha.  I love it.  She is very calm and mellow.  The only time that she cries is when she gets startled (by a big brother who loves to yell BOO at her...ha ha) or when she is tired.

 She normally sleeps wrapped up like a burrito (that way she doesn't startle herself awake with her arms) but this day she fell asleep in my arms and I put her down and I just thought she looked so comfy.  ha ha.  Of course, not ten minutes later she woke herself up by moving her arms.  

 She is liking her Bumbo chair.  So glad I got this!  She mostly likes to stand up, but she will sit in this until she falls over to one side and can't recover.  

She is such a smiley, happy baby.  We love her so much!

No comments: