Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Hogle Zoo

 We went to the zoo with some friends last week.  It was pretty fun.  We had never been to the Hogle zoo before, and I thought it was pretty great.  Not too big, and you could get pretty close to the animals.  The first ones we saw were these zebras.  They were fighting.  Sadie and her friend didn't like it.  They wanted to go tell a worker so they could do something about it.  ha ha.  But really, one of the zebras was not being nice.  So we went to find some other animals. 

 Zebras.


 Emery was excited to see the lions.  He was just sun bathing.  

 We got to go on the carousel twice.  I'm getting too old to go on things that turn in circles!  It took me a little while to stop feeling dizzy.  ha ha.  Zac sat with me on the bench one time around.  he loved it.

And Emery sat on a lion one time around.  she was smiling the whole time and waving at all the people waiting in line.  Thank goodness we have awesome friends who let us into the zoo for free with their season passes!

 ANd this is just a funny picture.  Emery likes me to draw faces and then she holds them up like this.  I think this picture is hilarious! 

No comments: