Sunday, October 1, 2017

Random things of August/September

Here are some pictures of things that happened in August and September.  I'm trying to catch up so I can post about Finley joining our family.  :)

Sometimes Emery and Riley are really good friends.  I love this picture of them on the swing together.  And Sadie made this ninja turtle mask one night.  Ha ha.

Just my view of my belly.  Sometimes it is really lopsided. 

These girls are really really good at licking out bowls.  Especially the ones that have chocolate in them.  

Here is a dress I made myself.  It fit when I was pregnant and it fits now too!  :)

I thought this was hilarious.  We were at a friend's house and Riley was playing with her friend Maggie under these chairs.  She was really squished in there, but she didn't mind.  ha ha

We have been doing a few preschool activities while Emery is at school.  It's really fun...when I actually am on the ball and do something with her. 

These girls played in the sand while Zac played his soccer game.  

Dollar store fun!

Emery flew her kite out in the front yard one day.  It didn't fly very well because it wasn't very windy and we didn't have a lot of room, but it was fun to watch.

More preschool stuff.  Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?

Sometimes these two get along and share a blanket during quiet time.

Made some yummy caramel apples.  I love caramel apples!

These guys were all out on the trampoline and came inside like this.  They all had their sweatshirts and jackets on like pants. 

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Can you tell I'm catching up on your blog? :) You're amazing to be doing preschool stuff! And I love, love, love that dress you made!