Saturday, November 24, 2018

FInley is 1!

I'm a few months behind...What's new.  Ha ha. 

Finley turned one on September 16th.  She is such a cute little girl.  We all are so in love with her.  She loves to smile and play peek-a-boo.  She does not like to have her diaper changed, she was terrified of the bathtub for a while. (I added bubbles thinking she would love it, but she hated it.  It took a few weeks for her to tolerate baths again.)   She loves following her older siblings around the house and she loves playing on the piano. 

I think back to when she was born (a month early) and she was really fussy.  In the car, at home, at church.  She was definitely my fussiest baby.  It took a lot of work to put her to sleep.  I never went anywhere with her because she just screamed in her car seat.  At the time it seemed like it would never end.  Now it seems like such a distant memory.  A ton has happened since then and she is such a happy kid.  She has been pretty much ever since we switched her over to formula.  The poor girl wasn't getting enough food.  :(  But we just love her so much and can't imagine our lives without her.

She loves to swing.


SHe was making funny faces at Sadie through the window.  

She is such a great eater...I feel like I say that about all of my kids and then they get to be more picky.  I think it's just an age thing.  She also loves to try to ride our bikes outside.



These pictures in the pink dress are from her actual birthday.  Isn't she so cute!!  She has the most hair out of all of our kids I think.  And Aunt Shanna got that dress for Sadie when she was a baby.  So it's been through 4 girls.  I love it.

Grandma Selin got her the water cup-which she loves, and Aunt Crys got her the new dress.  Thank you!



Cake adventure.  She got scared when we sang to her.  But after she calmed down, she dug right in.  Then it was straight to the tub.  :) 

WE love you Finley!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

CUTE Finley! I'm finally catching up on your blog. So many fun posts!