Monday, May 17, 2021

Zac is 11



Zac had a birthday!  He turned 11 on April 26th and we had a little birthday party where he invited some friends over and they watched a fun movie and ran around outside until it got dark!  They were literally running around the front and back of the house for a long time.  It was so fun to watch.  I love seeing my kids with their friends.  I realized as I was watching Zac interact with his buddies that he is turning into a really great human being.  Not that he wasn't already...I just realized he is learning and growing and it made me really happy seeing him make sure all of his friends were included and feeling welcome.  It's one of those proud parent moments.  


Bright and early surrounded by his presents and sisters. 

Cake and ice cream.  He is pretty much always the one who lights the candles...even on his own cake!

Isn't he handsome?

Happy birthday!

He got a couple nerf guns and some sprite and a basketball.

It was also National Pretzel day on his birthday.  So I made these peperoni and parmesan cheese pretzels.  They were yummy.  We had them with his birthday dinner.  He chose Ramen.  ha ha.

He was so excited for a whole 2 liters of sprite for himself!

Here are all the boys he invited over (minus one who came late)  Like I said, It was so fun to see him with his buddies...and to realize how good of a kid he is.  

We love Zac!!
 

No comments: