Sunday, July 24, 2022

Rob's birthday and grandparents

I think this might be on Father's day.  My best friend with our amazing kids.  I love this picture.  :)

My dad happened to be in town on Father's day.  He was planning on making dinner for his Dad on Father's day.  I invited ourselves over because I had some gifts that my mom had sent up for him for Father's day.  We also brought the kid's instruments so they could play a couple songs for their great grandparents.  


The dad's and kids.  Plus Grandma.  :)


Three generation picture.  Zac is being eaten by the couch.

On the way home from Syracuse Finley called out "look at me!"  I looked back and saw this.  :)

My dad opening his presents.  They were bike themed.  

My dad offered to watch the kids so we could go out on Rob's birthday.  We ended up at a few restaurants that were about to close.  Then we wandered around and ended up at a place we always go.  Ha ha.  But we didn't really mind because it was fun to just drive around together.  

I made him a vanilla cake with strawberry frosting with fresh strawberries from the Food Nanny cookbook.  It was yummy.  He turned the big 4-1

Zac and I found Rob's next hat.  It says Budweiser on it.  ha ha

My dad and I hung out in the pool.  The kids got out because they were too cold.  We talked about the talk I had to give the next Sunday about fathers.  He gave me some good stories to use.  


 

No comments: