Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy Birthday To Rob!



We had a great time celebrating Rob's 27th birthday this last Saturday. I made him breakfast, we played some games (Yatzee being our favorite) and he spent a lot of time outside working on the backyard. I felt bad about that but he said he wanted to because he loves yard work. He is amazing and I am so glad that we met and got married. He is the most patient man I have ever met...seriously. Anyone who lives with me has to be patient. Anyway...I also made him a german chocolate cake from scratch along with the coconut frosting. Sadly, we ate dinner too late so we didn't have any room for cake on his actual birthday...but we had it the next day. It was delicious.

Sadie is continuing to amaze me at how quickly she learns and grows. She is adorable and keeps Rob and me smiling all day long. Another great birthday present for Rob was that on Saturday night, Sadie slept through the night! From 8:30 to 6. It was amazing and random but she is doing much better these days going every other day or so without waking up. We love her so much!

This first picture is Sadie on her 4 month birthday. She was just so happy that night!

The next picture is Sadie in a cute dress that my boss Heidi bought for her.

An finally, the last picture is of Rob and me at the Art City Days talent show. There are a lot of very talented people in Springville!





Here are pictures of our garden. Everything is getting so big!


These are our sunflowers. The tallest one is about as tall as me.

Corn

Tomatoes

This is Rob rotatilling the back yard because there are so many weeds. We are excited to plant some grass and make more room for a bigger garden next summer.

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

I think you got the age wrong, I do not have a 27 year old son.
MIL