Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Sitting up

Sadie is just growing up so fast! We have been practicing sitting up on our big bed because she is still learning how to balance. She can sit for about a minute as long as there are no distractions or things for her to reach for. :) But she is learning and growing so fast...she needs to SLOW DOWN!




Now you all are probably going to think I am such a mean mom in this next video because I just watch as Sadie falls on her face, but she usually can wiggle onto her tummy and turn over. This time she was a little bit stuck, so I decided to help her after a little bit. Rob thought it was so cute and he wanted me to put it on here. So here it is...Don't worry. I'm nice.


3 comments:

Katie said...

I think it's pretty cute too; she's growing up so fast!

lindsy said...

Cute, cute! I love how they can just fold in half and be just fine. She's doing great!

Thompson family said...

Lindsey! She is so cute! Where are you guys living right now? We want to get together sometime!