Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some of the Cute Things Sadie is Doing...

Lately Sadie has just been so cute so I thought I would share a few of the things that make me laugh.

Her cute smile with one little tooth at the bottom!


When I put her down for a nap, I always put her right in the middle of her crib. This is always how I find her when she wakes up. She has the whole crib, but she would rather scrunch up in the corner. Silly girl!



Here she is playing with her hands. She does this about 100 times every day. It is cute!






The other day she figured out how to make really high pitched squeals and she practiced doing it for about an hour. I really thought she was going to loose her voice.


3 comments:

Tim Harper said...

That is one super cute girl you guys have there! It was so fun to have you guys over on Saturday and be able to meet Sadie in the flesh finally. Hope you both are having a wonderful week!

lindsy said...

looks like picalo petes run in the family =) she's really growing up!

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! What a cutie! :)