Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Well, it wasn't really our anniversary but we didn't have our frozen wedding cake on our actual anniversary. It was being stored in my parent's freezer in Arizona. When they came up recently, they brought the cake. So we decided to celebrate our 1 and a half year anniversary by eating the cake! I was not really thinking that it was going to be good after a year and a half in the freezer, but it survived the freezer and the long drive from Phoenix and it seriously tasted delicious. I couldn't even tell that it had been in the freezer. I think it did so well because my mom wrapped it really good. Like 4 times in foil and 2-3 times in suran wrap. It was scrumptious. So, happy anniversary Rob...kind of. :)

Excuse how we look in these pictures...it was pretty late.




1 comment:

Liz said...

Hey Kevans. Your family is SO beautiful! I loved the pictures of your new baby. Congrats on your anniversary! I have a blog now to if you want to look at it. lizandjeffh.blogspot.com.