Monday, October 27, 2008

Lots to do

I've been a slacker this past month when it comes to blogging. There have been lots of fun things that have happened but I have been so busy I haven't been able to post anything. Also, my computer didn't have a power cord for a while so I couldn't upload any pictures from my camera. Anywho...here is a look at my October.

Here is Sadie enjoying a book with her daddy.


She found a tissue and tore it to pieces. She didn't even try to eat it.


We enjoyed visiting with Rob's old roommates at the Malt Shoppe.


Sadie on her 8 month birthday!


My parents came to visit and Sadie loved it! She was all smiles practically the whole time they were here. That is, until she had to take a nap. She didn't want to miss out on the play time.


Sadie loves to swing.


Those are just some of the things we did in October. I will try to be better about posting things as they happen. This week is going to be a busy one for me. I need to finish sewing Sadie's costume (she is going to be Tinkerbell), I am taking a test for school, and I need to do all the things I normally do like laundry and making dinners and such. I'm excited for Halloween!

2 comments:

Shanna and Evan said...

That picture of Sadie in the swing is adorable!

Chad and Bekah said...

I love the cute pictures =)