Monday, October 6, 2008

Our little crawler

Sadie has been keeping me so busy! This past week she has managed to bang her eye on the side of the bathtub which turned into a pretty black eye, she then banged that same eye, in a different spot, on the dvd player and she has come very close to injuring herself on the sharp edge of our fireplace. Sheesh. I have been such a busy mom trying to just keep her from cracking her head opened. WE really need to so something about that fireplace because it is just an accident waiting to happen. Any suggestions?


This was Sadie's new trick a couple weeks ago. I would put her down for a nap and she just wouldn't go to sleep because she just wanted to play. Fortunately, she has learned that naptime is naptime.

This is her playing by/on the dangerous fireplace. She is so fearless.


Poor Sadie and her black eye. It actually got a little cut open too. But once we gave her hugs and put her back in the bath she was all smiles again.


This is two days after the accident.


One of Sadie's favorite things to do is take the lids off of these containers with her teeth. I caught her right after she took this one off (see the blue lid in the front of the picture?) Pretty cute face huh?



We have been very busy picking apples and drying them. I made an apple pie the other day. It was the first time I have ever made a pie and it didn't look so good, but it tasted great! We still have tons of apples left on our tree and they are really good so if anyone wants some, feel free to stop by and pick some up.



Anyway, this post is just about how much I love Sadie and Rob. They teach me so much every day and I really enjoyed spending all day Saturday and Sunday watching conference with them both. They make me so happy. :)

1 comment:

Chad and Bekah said...

Sadiebug and Chad could be black eye friends. =) And that pie looked great to me!