Friday, April 30, 2010

More Zac Pictures

Here are some more pictures of our precious Zac. Sadie just loves him to death and is doing great being a big sister. Poor Zac always has to deal with her trying to hug and kiss him, but it is very sweet and she is always very careful.



Eyes open.



She is always right next to him!


Awake and happy.


This is what Zac deals with all day long...
and this. He is a trooper though. He usually just sleeps right through it.


Happy Sadie + Happy Zac = Happy Mommy!


Right before we left the hospital. Fun!

That's all for now. I really want to get a better camera so all my pictures aren't blurry. It will be at least a few months though. We are just loving having little Zac with us. And did I mention he slept for 7 hours last night? I could get used to that! But I don't think I will, because it was probably just a one time thing. :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Zac has such beautiful skin! What a beautiful little man.

Shanna Selin said...

He is so cute!

Shanna Selin said...

Makes me want another one already!

...well, maybe not quite yet. Haha.