Friday, May 14, 2010

Brother Sister Love

Here are some pictures of our last week. Sadie just adores her little brother...sometimes a little too much. She always wants to give him "soft hugs" and "soft kisses". It is adorable. She has been such a good helper. Whenever she wakes up in the morning and sees the dirty diapers that we changed during the night in the hallway, she always picks them up and throws them in the garbage for us. She is really amazed at how many times we have to change his diaper during the day.

She also helps me pick out his clothes. The other day I left her alone in her room after she helped me pick out an outfit for Zac, and when I went back in, this is what I found:


Yes...that is 4 onesies that she put on like pants. As in, she put her little legs through the arm holes and was waddling around like that for a good 30 minutes. Silly Sadie.



She also loves to share with him. Yesterday I found him like this. She shared the racquetball with him and also some stickers that grandma left for her. Cute. At least she didn't put them in his hair or something.


This is her favorite thing to do. Lay next to him on a blanket. She hates it when he is sleeping because she can't lay next to him and share his blanket. :)



Right after bath time. I love how his hair is sticking up!


My handsome little boy!

1 comment:

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

He is beautiful. she is a good helper. we are blessed.