Monday, August 9, 2010

Highland water park.

I know I know...three posts>??? Well, I need to catch up.


But first, can we just admire how cute my kids are? I mean seriously?!? Look at that.


Ok...back to business.

So on Saturday, we took the kids to the highland water park. Sadie loved playing there last year and this year she had even more fun. It is so fun to watch her play. At one point, Rob came over and sat down with me and Zac and we just watched Sadie from a distance. She is so funny. She just ran around and would follow other kids around. She is such a cutie. Anyway here are some pictures.



Rob was such a good dad. He took Zac for a lot of the time, and when I was tired of chasing Sadie around, He switched with me. I just love him. He is sporting the sombrero we bought at DI right before we went to the park. We actually bought it for me, but the wind kept blowing it off even when it was tied. Oh well, He looks pretty cute in it I think.

This was right before we left. I love how Zac's lip is sticking out like that. He didn't really like having his feet in the water. It was pretty cold. And check out Sadie's smile. So funny!

This was the first thing she did when she got in the water. Lovely.




Then she went over to the spray fountain things. She loves these. She kept trying to push the water back into the ground. So funny. I love this picture because she is mid turn. She was running all over the place.


WEEEEEEEEE!

Sadie and Zac make me smile constantly. That is, when Sadie isn't throwing a fit and Zac isn't pooping on me. (which happened twice this weekend. YUCK!) She is always wanting to sit in his walker toy and the bumbo chair that we borrowed from friends. It is pretty funny. Here are some pictures of my sweet kiddos.



Here is Sadie trying to keep Zac's head still so she can kiss him on the cheek. She gets really frustrated that he doesn't keep his head still for very long.

She finally planted one right on his chubby cheek.

And he was all smiles about it.


He is three months old now, and he weighs 16 pounds. My arms are getting really strong is all I have to say. :)

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Baby Zack is growing soooo fast. That little Sadie is growing too.
She is so cute with him.