Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photo shoot...well kinda

I tried to get some good pictures of the kids the other day while we were playing outside and let me tell you. It. was. hard. Those two just don't like to stand still! I guess maybe it would have helped to have candy or something to bribe them with, but I didn't want to go all the way back inside just for that. So here are a few of the pictures I got.



Zac loves to carry this little thing of bubbles around.


In the stroller...he is such a trooper to put up with Sadie. ha ha.


They love to go for walks in the BIG stroller!


On the swingset. This is actually kinda stressful for me because Zac is always trying to walk in front of Sadie while she is swinging. Oh well...they both love to play outside!


On the swing at the park.


Siblings


"Sadie give Zac a hug"..."I can't...he keeps walking!" ha ha


This was the best one I got. I love it. Their faces are so funny.

I love being a mom. It is great. It is so rewarding and my kids are the best. They make me smile every day (and sometimes they make me want to rip my hair out! :) ) But mostly they just make me happy and I love it!

2 comments:

lindsy said...

You are a good mom. They are such happy kids. Love the picture comments ... so true!!

Shirl and Bill said...

Those are sure cute pictures...