Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We love to be outside

This past weekend we spent a lot of time outside.  On Friday we had planned a surprise picnic for Rob and we were going to have him meet us at the park.  Then he surprised us and came home early from work!  IT was great.  So we got our picnic together and off to the park we went.  It was a lot of fun.  Then on Saturday I went to some yard sales with my friend and picked up some fun tray things that are great for eating lunch on outside.  So since I got those, we have been eating outside on them a lot. And they were great for the Mother's day breakfast that Rob made for me.  So i think they were well worth the dollar that I paid for them!  :)  I love yard sales!  And we also planted our garden on Saturday.  So we have loved the warm weather. 

 Emery chillin' in the shade!  

 Zac enjoying a donut outside. He eats only the part with frosting.  SO when he is done, I am left with the bottom part with NO frosting on it.  Silly boy.

 And Sadie's favorite...sugar.

 Happy girl.

 Our picnic at the park.  THe kids hardly ate anything because they just wanted to go play the whole time.

 Proof that I was there too.  :)

 Our new fun picnic trays.  THe kids love them and ask to eat on them ALL the time!

 Mother's day breakfast.

 Strawberry crepes with cream cheese filling.
YUM.

  Sadie and Zac helping plant the garden.  We didn't plant as much this year, but we are excited to start getting some yummy tomatoes.  Nothing beats a home grown tomato!

No comments: