Thursday, May 24, 2012

Surprise!

Guess who is (mostly) potty trained??  Hooray!  I was definitely not planning on this until about a year from now, but Zac came up to me one morning about 3 weeks ago and asked if he could have some nerds.  SO I said "go pee on the potty and you can have some...." thinking that would get his mind off of the candy.  Well he walked right into the bathroom and went on the toilet.  Ha!  So he got his candy and he has been in undies ever since!  IT was a pleasant surprise.  The reason I say he is mostly potty trained is because he has trouble with number 2 if you know what I mean.  He hated it before but especially hates it now because he has to go in the toilet.  Anyway...TMI. 

 Here he is sorting through all of his new underwear.  At first he insisted on wearing three pairs at the same time.  Now we are down to one.  :)

So yay for Zac!  And I definitely think that little boy undies are way cuter than little girl undies.  :)

2 comments:

lindsy said...

Oh man! I have a stubborn little almost 3 year old here :) Way to go Zac! Wyatt loved wearing multiple pairs of underwear too. What is it with that?!

Shirl and Bill said...

surprised you huh. He's is probably smarter than you think.
Cute new family pic.