Monday, September 17, 2012

Bye Bye Brown Car


 This is just s picture of Emery's little teeth on the bottom there.  I think you can see them...a little.  So cute.

Anyway, last Tuesday I got a call from Rob around 4 pm.  He said he had broken down and he needed me to come pick him up in Sandy.  Oh boy.  We had just gotten the car back one week ago after paying to replace the fuel pump.  Sigh.  But we think it was broken for good this time, so we had it towed and they paid us a little bit of money for it and we are now a one car family again...

The kids and I take LOTS of walks and try not to go stir crazy at home all day.  So far it hasn't been bad, but I think once the winter months roll around, it will get a little old.  

I was so glad I had my camera that day when I went to pick him up because I was going to miss this car.  We have had it for around five years.  Jamima...we will miss you!

 Here are the kids checking it out.  And Rob cleaning the car out.

 Posing for one last picture with the brown car.

 Then they sat and watched the car go up on the tow truck.  They thought that was pretty neat.

Jamima, we really appreciate all of the miles that you allowed us to travel safely.  We will really miss you!

1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

Jamima will be missed - for sure!