Saturday, November 17, 2012

First big snow!

 Last Saturday we woke up to this:

 Yeah.  About six inches of snow.  It was so awesome to see the kid's reactions.  Sadie was convinced that it was Christmas and Zac just thought it was cool.  And Emery would just point out the window and stare at it.  It was so cute.  So I offered to go shovel the walk bright and early.  I love shoveling snow.  It is fun for me.  So I went out and started shoveling and I told Rob to put the kids in their snow clothes.  It seriously takes FOREVER to get those kids out the door in their snow clothes, but they made it.

 Me taking a break from shoveling.

 The kids finally made it outside and loved every minute.

 Rob brought Emery out in a blanket because she doesn't really have any snow clothes.  She seemed like she liked it though.

 I made a snow angel with the kids.  I didn't stay down long though because I could feel the snow seeping into my jeans rather quickly.  

 On Monday I took the kids out again in the snow.  Here they all are.  Zac was sad because his glove came off and Emery was trying to eat her zipper.  ha ha.

 The kids (I) made a little snowman.  This is about how long he lasted too.  Zac knocked him over within minutes of taking this picture!

 Zac spent a good 20 minutes just throwing snow at the fence.  It was so cute to watch.  He is such a fun kid.


And now for a random funny picture of Mr. Zac.

Have a great day everyone.

4 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

Three snow angesls in one post. Incredible!

Amanda & Garlan McCoy said...

Love you guys!

Shirl and Bill said...

Oh how I mess the snow???
Change of season anyway. KIds are sooooo cute

Laurel and Doug said...

I love shoveling snow too! Must have something to do w/ growing up in states where it never snowed. ;) I'm just now catching up on your blog posts. It's so fun to see all your pictures and hear what you've been up to!