Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ladder climbing

 So our new house has high ceilings.  And one day, i decided to clean the nasty fan blades on all the ceiling fans around the house.  Because they were really gross.  Like caked on dust and pet hair all over the place.  And the kids kept turning on the fans and I didn't want to be breathing that stuff in so I finally cleaned it.  So I brought our ladder inside and took care of the fans.  Then, of course, the ladder became a playground. 

 Emery ate spaghetti.  This is just a random picture..it has nothing to do with what I am talking about.  Well, I guess you can see the ladder in the background...

 Sadie and Zac took turns climbing to the top.  Zac didn't like going very high.

 Emery had no problems with going high.  In fact, later that week, I had the ladder all the way up (it goes up about twice this high) and I left the room for like one minute and she was at the top!!  ha ha.  Crazy girl.   I didn't leave her alone in the room with the ladder anymore after that!

Sisters!  Emery always needs a little help looking at the camera.  :)

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

cute. That reminds me it's about time to clean my fans!!!