Sunday, February 22, 2015

Emery


 Emery cracks me up.  She can be so feisty, but a lot of the time she is just really creative and absolutely hilarious!  Here is an outfit she picked out one day last week.  Mittens to keep her hands warm, rainboots, sunhat, long sleeves and a completely see through ballet skirt.  She is ready for anything!
If you look closely at this picture, sometimes she gets out of the house with two completely different shoes on.  ha ha












These days she is learning how to be sneaky.  Usually when she is quiet for too long, I go find her getting into my makeup or lip gloss in my bathroom.  One day she was being too quiet, so I told ROb to go find her and that she was probably in our room getting into something.  (I was making dinner)  Then I hear him say "...Lindsey I'm going to let you take care of this one."  So i asked him if I needed to bring my camera and he told me yes.  I found her hiding under the covers of our bed which were covered with a fine powdery glitter that she found in my make up stuff.  FOrtunately, It was all on Rob's side of the bed!  ha ha.  Then she came out from under the covers and I saw that she had dumped it all over her head.  Sigh.  I've got to keep my eye on this one!  She sure keeps us on our toes.  But we sure do love her!

No comments: