Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Videos galore

This first one is of Emery picking oranges at grandma's house.  This happened every single time she picked one.



Here is a video of Riley and I playing peek-a-boo.  It is hilarious.  SHe was so tired she didn't know whether to laugh or be scared.  ha ha.  I had to upload it to youtube because it was too big to put on here.  SO the link below will take you to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKpx1zb4A9Q&feature=youtu.be



I found this one on my phone from a slow afternoon.  We turned on some music and apparently the best place to dance is on the counter.  ha ha  Zac's dance is so funny and Sadie doing the Robot.  My kids are so funny!



THis is Emery rocking out to Roar on pandora while she does her job of putting the silverware away.  Ha ha.  This girl is always singing.


This next one is also Emery...I posted it on instagram a while ago, but I need it here too.  Just because it is funny.



Here is another video that I posted on instagram.  This is of Zac's soccer team last fall.  So funny. 


1 comment: