Sunday, October 7, 2018

Girls Weekend getaway

 This is a leaf bug that we found on our driveway.  I loved the shadow and so I took a picture.  Then we brought it over to our neighbor's tree so it didn't get run over by our bikes.  It had nothing to do with our getaway weekend.  ha ha.  

After Rob went to scout camp, us women decided we needed a night away.  So my friend Marcy has a cabin at the top of the canyon and we decided to go there for a night.  It's really close by so it was perfect.  We decided to go to Park City and eat dinner there before we went to the cabin.  We ended up at a place called Blue Iguana which was yummy Mexican food but it took forever!

 Me and Tessa.

 Our yummy breakfast.  Thanks Marcy!

 These ladies are so great.  I love them all and I loved spending time with them.  We need to do it again!

We went for a hike after breakfast and it was perfect weather and the lake we went to was beautiful.  I need to go back with my family. 


I love where I live!  It's so beautiful. 

No comments: