Sunday, May 24, 2020

Around the house

Riley isn't one that loves to cuddle a lot anymore :( so when she wants to sit with me, I try to take a break from what I'm doing and soak in the cuddles.  

 Finley figured out how to make us look funny by smashing our faces with her hands.  

 Rob had a zoom meeting with Elder Uchdorf.  It was pretty neat to peak in the room and see him on the screen!

 Smores out of peeps are a must after Easter.

 The girls were so nice letting Finley tag along with them for their game.  Emery at one point ran in to tell me to bring my phone out so I could make a video of them making her laugh.  It was cute.

The kids have discovered foot massages.  They love them, I love them, so we take turns giving them to each other.  Even Finley gets in on the action.  This day, I told the kids I would give them each a foot massage.  But even more recently, I've made it an incentive for getting their school work done in the morning.  :)  






 I hope this will become a tradition that lives on forever.  Foot massage swap.  You should try it.

 All of these Ty beanie babies were given to us from my grandma.  Finley had a fun time playing with them one morning.

Riley made this sun on our fridge one day out of our Magformers.  I loved it so much I left it up all day!

No comments: