Monday, August 24, 2020

Color Run

My friend and I decided to put on a little neighborhood fun run because her family usually does a fun run for Autism but it was cancelled because of Covid this year.  So we put on a little neighborhood color run.  I found the colored chalk at the craft store and the kids were totally on board.  

Here's the before picture.  All clean.  Our block is exactly one half mile so the kids just ran around the block once.  

Then when they were done, we had a color fight.  It was so much fun that I hope we can do it again next year with more people!

Zac kept coming up to me and showing me how messy he was.  It was so funny.

The colors were so pretty.  

I feel like he looks like the kid from the sandlot that gets covered in dust from the vaccuum cleaner that explodes.  

Finley and Rob got in on the action a little bit too!

When it was all over...we went straight in for showers!

THis picture doesn't show it well, but Sadie was so covered!

Chalk in the ear.

I can't wait until the next time we do this!


The aftermath...our driveway and road were so pretty.

Then Zac showed us this cool thing you can do with a spoon and a nylon sock and a hose.  Pretty neat!

 It was a great way to start a Saturday.  

No comments: