Monday, September 7, 2020

Kids staying up too late...but I'm not too mad about it

Zac and Emery share a room.  Most nights they stay up way too late talking and giggling.  I think it is great...I know they will have to stop sharing a room soon, but for now I love that they get new ideas and brainstorm what they are going to do the next day together. 

 One morning they came out very excited about what they had planned out for the day.  They asked if I had any treats they could have to deliver to their friends.  I told them I probably had some Starbursts somewhere.  Then they brought me to their room to show me what had kept them up late the night before.  They had written notes to a bunch of their friends so they could deliver them anonymously.  :)  I can't really get mad about them staying up late for that.  A few of my friends whose kids they delivered to had Ring cameras and thanked me later for the deliveries they had made.  I let them know that it was all their idea.  

They got sticky notes a few nights earlier in a bingo game that we were playing.  It was one of the prizes.  

A lot of the notes were these name poems.  They were so sweet.
 

No comments: