Thursday, April 17, 2008

Pregnant Pictures!

So I was looking through my pictures this morning and I had forgotten how HUGE I was. It's crazy to think back to when I was pregnant and how hard it was to bend over and even just walking was difficult. Now I can pretty much do anything except fit into my old jeans...just kidding. But there are a few pairs that I'm afraid I will never be able to fit into again. So here are a few pictures of me...the first one I am almost 20 weeks, the second one I think I am 7 months and the last one I am 41 weeks.



Anyway...this weekend I am going to get a much needed massage with the giftcard my lovely roomates gave to me at my baby shower. I am so excited! Rob is busy with work, but we still manage to spend time as a family. its so great having Sadie in the house. WE love it. She is sleeping so well these days. Last night she slept from 8 to 3:15. She is the best. She doesnt cry anymore and she takes three long naps during the day. She is a happy baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl, you are sooo CUTE!! We are glad that everything is going well with Sadie, and the rest of the family! She is sooooo cute!!

Jenny Bay said...

wow, you still looked so good and cute when you were 41 weeks! That is awesome. I feel like I was HUGE when I was about 40 weeks. Isn't it crazy to look back on those pictures? Good times :) Your hair cut is way cute, by the way!