Friday, April 4, 2008

Working out...

So, I really needed to start working out...I have felt really lazy since I've had the baby. I know I've been busy in the house with Sadie and everything, but I felt like I needed to start getting back into shape. So Rob and I started running in the evenings when he gets home from work. Its just a short run right now...but hopefully we can work up to longer workouts. Its really funny though because we don't have a jogging stroller, so Rob just pushes Sadie in the regular stroller. It looks really funny, but hey it works. And Sadie loves it. So far it has been a good time.

Anyway...here are some pictures of Sadie. We never get out of the house so I just am always taking pictures and videos of her. Now that she is older, hopefully we can get out more.


Sadie asleep in my arms...i love this!


Daddy daughter moment...


She is so cute! She fell asleep while Rob was burping her.


Just being silly...


Ok, so my mom made me this awesome baby sling and I love it and so does Sadie! She falls asleep in it all the time, but she also just loves chillin in there. I use it all the time. YAY

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Good for you guys! We're still working on getting started...:)

Chad and Bekah said...

How cute is she??? That's awesome that you guys are starting to run. If you ever want to play tennis or frisbee or something, give us a call. We're always in the mood for something active.

Anonymous said...

Sadie is adorable! That sling thing is super cool! We looked at a house in Springville today. We could be Springville buddies. :)