Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Daddy's girl

The problem when you want a family photo is that you have to set the timer. Luckily, Sadie is cute and yawned just as the picture was being taken. We love her!


Sadie is such as Daddy's girl. It makes me so sad when I have been trying to put her to sleep with no success and Rob can just come over and she is out within like 5 minutes. It doesn't really make me sad...but she is definitely a Daddy's girl!

Sadie has this new thing that she does when we are trying to put her to sleep. She arches her back really big and pokes her head out over your arm so she can see what is going on. This picture doesn't do it justice, but it is adorable! I also love that she is starting to grab onto things...like in this picture she is grabbing Rob's shirt!
PS. The medal hanging on the wall belongs to my sister in law Crystal. She got 2nd place at a triathlon. She is amazingly athletic and I hope to maybe be able to do a triathlon with her sometime. Anyway, we hung her medal up on our wall, and we forgot to give it back to her before she went home for the summer. I'll have to send it in the mail!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing that Crys took 2nd place in a triathalon! I don't even think I would qualify to race in one. :)

Kevin_Amold said...

Fortunately the triathlons don't necessarily want people with athletic ability. All they want is your money.....