Monday, May 12, 2008

Feeding the Ducks!

We took Sadie to feed the ducks twice this week. We had extra stale bread that we didn't know what to do with so we took it to feed the ducks. I wasn't sure how much Sadie was going to like it, but I really think she enjoyed it! Those were some crazy ducks too...let me tell ya! Anyway...here are some lovely pictures from our fun outings.

Looking at the duckies...she would make noises at them. It was funny.


There were also lots of seagulls flying around as you can see in this picture...we almost got hit by their projectiles a few times. We heard it hit the ground next to us.


Wearing her cute polka dotted jacket that grandma Selin got her.


Flying!


Watching the ducks eat the bread.


First time touching grass...I think she liked it.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We all need to get together on a Saturday or something for a picnic! I'm dying to play outside! How was your Mother's Day?

Lindsay said...

Yay for Spring and babies and ducks! How fun! I'm glad Sadie likes the grass-I'm pretty sure my younger brother was terrified of dirt-whenever we tried to put his feet down, he'd bend his knees so he wouldn't touch the scary ground. :)

Anonymous said...

sadie is so stinkin' cute. :)