Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Three Months!


Sadie turned 3 months old yesterday! These past three months have been full of joy, laughter, learning, sleep deprivation, and fun. The sleep deprivation is getting a lot better though as Sadie sleeps usually for at least 6 hours and then goes right down after eating for another 3 hours or so. She is such a beautiful little girl and Rob and I feel so blessed to have her in our lives. She teaches us so much every day and we love her so much!

We are excited for this weekend(well, I am at least) because we got invited to a NICU graduation dinner. It is pretty much to say thank you to all the nurses and doctors that helped in the NICU and we are sure grateful for them. They were so nice and patient with all of the parents and I am glad they helped Sadie get healthy. Thank you nurses!

We are excited for what the next years with Sadie will bring!

This is Sadie on the day she was born.


Sadie in the NICU...This was one of my favorite nurses. She was so nice, she was the first one that let me hold Sadie after not being able to for almost 2 days.

3 comments:

lAuRa said...

You guys did a great job, she is such a doll! =) I can't wait to see her in person; once my morning sickness has vanished I'll be more hospitable at having people over, so we def. need to get together!

Kevin_Amold said...

What does sadie have in her mouf in the first picture?

Aubrey said...

Congrats! She gets cuter every day!