Friday, September 12, 2008

5 Things I love...


1. When she feeds herself these Gerber puffs and misses her mouth.


2. I was out in the kitchen fixing dinner when I heard some bangs on the guitar. I walked out to find this. I saved her right before it fell right on top of her. I love that she loves the guitar. Anytime she is crying, she will stop if one of us plays guitar for her.


3. When my husband does yardwork. :)


4. When we go for walks and Sadie puts her little feetsies on the bar. Its adorable.


5. I finally got around to putting up new curtains. These were the ones that were up when we moved in. Notice that the "rod" is actually a pvc pipe. Really nice.


These are some new curtains that I made. My favorite part are the buttons. :) They make me happy.

2 comments:

Holly-O said...

cute curtains!! and sadie is still adorable as ever. :) hope you guys are doing well.

Lindsay said...

Excellent work! We need to hang out sometime-when is good for you?