Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good Idea...or NOT

Well, I had this great idea to make a little Halloween treat for our primary kids. I decided I would make some sugar cookies and Rob and I could frost them together and deliver them the night before Halloween. Well, as I started to make the cookie dough, I realized that I would probably need at least 2 batches because we recently had a class added to ours. We now have 12 kids in our class that all come very regularly. Well, after the third batch of cookie dough and about 100 cookies later, we were ready to deliver our cookies. We packed the stroller with all the cookies, I carried Sadie and we started walking. We didn't get home until after dark, but I think all of the kids were excited that we thought of them outside of church. It was a fun walk too. So while it was a lot of work, it ended up being a good idea after all...

Here is what the cookies looked like. I think they turned out pretty cute. Rob came up with the design.


Here we are all ready to go. We looked like major dorks walking around the neighborhood like this, but it was fun anyway.

1 comment:

lindsy said...

hey, major dorks can come to our house anytime with plates full of cookies! Yum!