Friday, November 21, 2008

RUDE!

Rob and I went out to eat last night for our date for the week. I had a coupon for a certain restaurant so we decided to go there. We debated whether or not to go to Red Lobster, and i kinda talked Rob out of it because it was very pricey. Anyway, so because we had been talking about Red Lobster, we both had kind of high standards for what we wanted to eat. I wanted a steak. Well, where we ended up going was kind of like a Denny's. There was a steak that sounded delicious on the menu. It was a steak with mushrooms and brown gravy. Yum. So that is what I ordered and Rob got some strawberry crepes(which were delicious). When they brought our food out, my mouth was watering because I was imagining what my steak was going to taste like. I took my first bite, and it had such a wierd texture. I inspected the steak on my plate only to realize that it was a hamburger with mushrooms and sauce, without the bun. RUDE! I really don't like the taste of ground beef so my dinner was pretty yucky. They charged us 9 bucks for a pile of ground beef and called it a steak. I can't get over how disappointed I was. Sigh. Luckily, my wonderful husband let me eat some of his crepes.

That is all.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Next time, after your first bite, call the waitress back and get something else. The customer's always right, right?