Monday, November 17, 2008

We Love NY

Rob's sister Crystal left for New York bout 3 months ago to serve a mission. Ever since she got her call I thought it would be cute if I made Sadie a shirt that said I love NY on it. Well, my friend Tabi told me about how she used Freezer paper to make a stencil and then used it to paint on a shirt. You can find her tutorial here. It really works great and I love how the onsie turned out. Sadie just makes everything she wears adorable. To go with the NY onsie, I made a tu-tu, another thing I learned from my friend Tabi. You can find the tutorial on how to make one here.

Anyway, here are some of the good pictures we are going to send to Crystal. I hope she likes them...we sure think they are cute!


Here she is happy and smiling!


This was her being sad when we made her sit on the blanket. She was crying and crying. She sure got happy when Daddy started dancing around behind the camera.


Smile!


I don't think she knew what to do about that tu tu. She would pull at the toule and make funny faces because she had never felt anything like it before. I didn't get any pictures of that, but it was funny.