Saturday, June 27, 2009

Because I know you love them...

Here are some more pictures of Sadie! She is just growing up so fast these days! I can't even believe it. She can run, climb, get into most anything, and she gives the best hugs and kisses ever! Well, besides Rob of course! :) This week we have been playing a lot outside. She loves to be outside and would spend all day out there if I let her. We went to the park one afternoon and all of the things she normally climbs on were hot so she kept trying to climb but her hands would burn. It was really funny. She was determined to make it up a slide thing and she did it! I was proud. ANyway, here are some pictures from our week. Enjoy!



Here she is playing with the hose after enjoying a yummy bomb pop.



Ta-dah...I'm all clean!


At the park. I think that bar she is holding onto was the only thing that wasn't super hot. So she tried to hang from it.


See how she is just barely touching it with her hands?? She made it to the top though. Good job Sadie!


Mommy and Sadie!


This is Sadie's new favorite thing. She has a favorite blankie but now she loves this one too! It is an I spy quilt that Grandma Kevan made for her. When I go to get her out of her crib or to put her down for a nap, she alsways needs her green blanket and this one.


She also loves to play in this bucket. The only problem is, once she is in, she can't get out. She's working on that one. :)

One other thing that she is really good at is dancing. Whenever she hears music playing she moves her body back and forth or bobs up and down. But during the day a lot of times I will turn music on and I have High School Musical music on my ipod. I discovered that she dances the most during one song from High School Musical. It is hilarious. I caught her on video this week and I just had to share it. Adorable.


Coming soon...pictures from my friend Marissa's wedding!

1 comment:

Carrie Selin said...

I can't believe nobody has commented on this post yet. The dancing video is the best. So cute! She is definitely a real dancing queen! I hope she keeps learning new fun stuff so she can keep us entertained when we come up on August.