Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Our Weekend

We had a fun three day weekend. On Saturday, our good friends invited us over for dinner. We had yummy fish that I will definitely make sometime because it was so gooood. Then Sadie got to play with their three little girls. It was so fun to see them all playing together. Sadie was mostly interested in the toys though I think...

Then on Monday, we went to Bridal Veil falls. It was a blast. Rob's sister Crystal and her boyfriend Allan came with us and Sadie just loves both of them. It was fun. There were quite a few people there because it was Memorial Day, but it was still fun. And perfect weather. After we got home and put the kids down for naps, we all went outside and watched Rob plant the garden. Sadie finally got to play in her pool that I blew up about 2 weeks ago. Although clouds were kinda blocking the sun so it was a little chilly for her. That sure didn't stop her though. She loved it. She even helped Rob plant some of the peas. Now, All we have left to plant are the scallions and artichokes i think. I'm not sure, but Rob sure has done a great job this year on the garden. I can't wait to have fresh veggies!

Now here are some pictures! They aren't in chronological order...but oh well.



Sadie helping Daddy plant the peas.


Rob took a break and held Zac while I weeded the garden for a little while. Like father, like Son.


Sadie had lots of fun getting her hands dirty and then washing them off in the pool.

This is at Bridal Veil. We needed a sitting break so we found a bench and took a picture. I love that man!


This is how Zac spent his time at Bridal Veil. He mostly slept the whole time but he was awake for this picture I guess. Thanks mom for making the awesome sling!


Sadie and Rob decided to get their feet a little bit wet. The water was freezing...can you tell by how red Sadie's feet are?


Playing dress up with friends. I always missed Sadie's smile by about 1 second. Oh well.


I just had to share this picture because I think Sadie is really cute in her little backpack. She loves it!


At the falls. It was a really fun trip. Thanks Crystal and Allan for coming with us!

2 comments:

Lora said...

Did you make Sadie's backpack? I'm pretty sure I made the same one for Brynlee to take to the gym. :)

Grandma and Grandpa K said...

I love the sleeping picture.