Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another laughing video

I try all the time to make Zac laugh. He doesn't. Sometimes he will give me a giggle, but that's about all I can get out of him. Sadie on the other hand doesn't even have to try and she can make him laugh really hard. It is quite frustrating. Not really, it is really cute actually.

On this night, Zac was REALLY tired and kinda cranky. So my mom was holding him right by the arm of the couch. Sadie wanted to play her game (sliding off of the arm of the couch and landing on the floor) and she was pretty upset that Zac was taking up so much room. Finally my mom convinced her that it would be ok to share the space and this is what happened.






1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

What a laugh! Sadie's got whatever it takes to get that little giggle....Cute pictures....