Monday, November 22, 2010

Funny Kids

My kids make me laugh. This is a good thing especially on those long hard days of being a mom when you feel like nothing is going right. Then Sadie will do something hilarious or Zac will give me a good laugh and that makes my whole day worth it. :)



Last week we made pretzels. They were really yummy.


Zac is always happy when he has food within reach. Seriously!


He also loves to play the guitar.


Sadie doesn't like to take naps, but when she does fall asleep, it is sometimes in a really funny position. Like this one. :)


She loves to play with beans. She would do it all day every day if I let her...but I don't like sweeping all day every day, so I only let her play with them sometimes.


More beans. These ones are lima beans. She is really creative.


She can now play Elmo games on the computer all by herself. She looks so old in this picture to me.


She also loves to play with her dolls. She puts them all to sleep and then lays down with them. It is cute.

These are some of the things that my kids do to make me smile. I love them!

1 comment:

Shirl and Bill said...

Darling pictures.
Becky used to do just that with her dolls and stuff in her bed .
So funny