Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zac

Wow. Zachary is almost 9 months old! He has been keeping us on our toes for about the last 4 months or so...He has had 2 double ear infections, a couple of colds, and the stomach flu. And now he has a bad cough and a super runny nose and he is getting some teeth in the bottom of his mouth (finally). So he was really fussy for a couple of months, but despite being sick and teething right now...we finally feel like we have our sweet Zac back. He is very pleasant to be around and smiles all the time. It has been rough not seeing his sweet smile very much in the last few months. But it is back with full force!

Here are some updates.

-He LOVES to eat. You cannot eat ANYTHING in front of him without having him scream at you to share with him. Today I was eating a piece of cheesecake and he wanted some. So I gave him a little bit and when he saw that I took the last bite...he started crying. Silly boy!

-He can crawl...really fast.

-He pulls himself up onto everything these days.

-He LOVES bath time. He would stay in there all day if we let him.

-He likes to follow Sadie around the house. And she loves that too.

-He is almost sleeping through the night. Last night he woke up at 5am but went back to sleep after a little bit of fussing until 6. Nice.


We love our little boy. Here are some fun pictures!



Did I mention he loves to eat?


Hanging out with Dad. Literally!


Kneeling down by himself. I don't know why, but I think it is so cute when little babies learn how to kneel down.


More playing. Check out that hoodie I made for him the other night! I will share details on my craft blog hopefully tomorrow. I am making one for Sadie too.


Playing with Sadie's new kitchen. Did I ever post about this? Rob made that kitchen out of some diaper boxes and duct tape. I think it turned out really good!


Standing at the couch. This is what he does every morning while Sadie is drinking her milk and eating some dry cereal. She is very nice and always throws some cereal on the floor for him to eat. ha ha.


Happy boy.


We love our little boy! Now...we just need to teach him how to stay healthy for longer than two days! :)

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Lindsey, those kids are so cute. Zac is really growing up fast and learning so many things. I'm sure you see it every day.

Grandma and Grandpa Kevan said...

He is adorable!