Monday, April 4, 2011

Chocolate chip pancakes

I used to always make pancakes from scratch just because it was so fast and easy, but for Christmas my grandma got me some pancake mix for my food storage. I love this mix! So yummy...and even faster than making them from scratch! So we enjoy pancakes around here about once a week. Nice. Anyway the other day I made pancakes and added some chocolate chips. They were delicious, but very messy. See for yourself!



I was taking pictures of Zac and she did not want to be left out. She does have a little bit of chocolate on her face. :)



Yikes...so messy!


All over everything. But he really loved eating them!


Then it was straight to the bathtub for those two! We love pancakes!

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Yummy. Sounds good to me too!

Aubrey said...

So cute! Love pancake mix too! Did you ever figure out Zac's milk allergy?