Monday, July 4, 2011

Day at the water park

About a week ago while Rob was out of town, I needed to find something to do on Saturday to keep all of us occupied. So I called Evan to see if him and his family wanted to come to the water park with us. They said yes and so we all went. It was tons of fun. The kids had a blast running through the water, or just standing there and hitting it every time it came out of the ground. :) it was a really fun outing and we even went back to the park the next week. So fun. And the best part is, IT IS FREE!!!

Here are some pictures...Sorry they are always out of order.


The kids getting all dried off.


Zac was all smiles.


Sadie...you couldn't wipe that smile off of her face. Oh wait, yes I could. All I had to say was "time to go!" ha ha


She was non stop. She ran all around and loved every minute of it.


This picture really shows how happy she was!

I think Zac got a squirt in the face...when the water went down, he would squat down and look for it. Then it would come back up and hit him. That happened to Calvin a lot too. They both took it very well!


Cousins playing together!


At first, Zac was a little skeptical. He had just woken up from his nap...but after a while he warmed up to it and loved it.


Calvin loved to just hit the water with his hand. It was so cute.

Thanks guys for going with me! Next time we will have to go to the one in Highland!

2 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

That looks so cool and fun. I'm wishing I was there too. We do have a splash pad area near our house - a couple of them - but would it look funny for me to be there without any kidos? I'm tempted sometimes.

Shirl and Bill said...

That looks so fun. I would even have fun there!!
Darling pictures...