Friday, September 30, 2011

Fun night

I have been doing preschool with Sadie for about 4 weeks now. I love it. And I pretty much get all of my ideas from my sister in law over at Preschool Alphabet. All of the ideas on her blog are awesome. Anyway, so this week was D week and we did a lot with the letter D. We learned about dinosaurs, doctors, and dice...etc. One day I bought donuts so when Rob got home from work we could hang them from the ceiling and try to eat them without our hands. I wasn't quite sure the kids would get it...I thought they would just pull them off the ceiling and eat them with their hands. Well, it was a big hit! They loved it. Check it out!









So fun. We were all laughing for a while.

3 comments:

Lora said...

Tell your SIL thanks for me to.
I use her blog all the time. I/Brynlee are part of a mommy co-op preschool.

Marissa said...

That was an AWESOME video! I laughed through the whole thing! Sadie has the best laugh (and the best silly faces for pictures) and I just loved it! I can't wait to have fun like that with Jack!

lindsy said...

Yay! I love how the doughnut keeps floating around his head :) You guys are awesome. I love their laughing!