Saturday, October 1, 2011

Kinda random

These are just a few fun pictures of what we have been up to lately at our house. Nothing huge.



This is Sadie with one of her best friends Amanda. She lives downstairs and lets Sadie come down and play all the time. We will sure miss them when they move! But this is when Amanda invited Sadie to go to the BYU football fireside one night. Sadie picked out her BYU dress to wear and everything. I thought she looked really cute, so I took a picture!


This was just a random stop at the temple because we were in Provo. It was on the same day as the BYU-Utah football game...luckily we missed most of that traffic. Unfortunately we had to cut this trip at the temple short because I had to go to the bathroom. Thankfully, Evan and Shanna live about 5 minutes away and let me use theirs. Thanks guys!


These are from our garden. Don't they look lovely?? I made stuffed peppers for dinner that night and they were delicious!


Some zucchini that a neighbor shared with us. They are HUGE! The kids had fun playing with it...Now I need to turn it into zucchini bread.


I was trying to take a picture of this new dress that I made for Sadie and Zac wanted in on the picture too. I thought their outfits matched really well!


This is how I found Zac one day when he was being too quiet. He was playing with the wireless internet thingy. That little stinker!


The kids wanted me to wrap them up like babies...so I did. Sometimes I don't think these things through all the way, because the rest of the day Zac brought me his blanket and yelled "BABY!" It was a long day. :)

2 comments:

lindsy said...

those peppers and zucchini are huge! I'll have to take a picture of our (1) teeny tiny pepper. It's the size of my thumb, almost :)

Shirl and Bill said...

Sadie is looking like such a little lady. Growing up too fast. Zac too.
Fun games.....what a laughing good time!!