Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hide and Seek

I have a great husband. He is amazing with the kids and plays with them tons when he gets home from work. As an added bonus, he is extremely funny. He has me laughing all the time. Anyway, yesterday he made me laugh so hard that I cried, so I thought I would let everyone in on his hilarious comment.

He had gotten home from work and was playing hide and seek with the kids. Sadie would run and hide and Zac would kinda wander and Rob would go find them. This was going on for about 10 minutes while I was in the kitchen. Then I went to find them and it was Sadie's turn to hide. She ran off and Rob turned to me and said "the balloon is going to be a dead giveaway..." in a really funny voice. It was so funny. Let me show you why. Take a look at all of her hiding places.





Thinking about it now still makes me laugh, but last night it was so funny. I could not stop laughing. She had no clue that the balloon gave away where she was hiding EVERY time. Actually in the picture where the balloon is barely sticking above the bed I thought she had caught on because as I was trying to take a picture the balloon kept getting lower and lower. So I thought she was pulling it down so Rob couldn't find her. By the time I couldn't see the balloon anymore, I looked down and Sadie was under the bed by my feet. So the balloon had just followed her under the bed. So funny! I love my kids. They are great.

5 comments:

lindsy said...

That is hilarious! i love that you got a picture of each hiding spot with the balloon sticking out. Love it!

becky d said...

Oh my....that is so cute and funny! And was Rob the person that asked her to hold the balloon while hiding? Mmm?....

Rebekah Byron said...

Lol. So funny! You guys are cute. Can you believe you're going to be a mommy of 3?

Marissa said...

I'm glad I got to hear that story in person! I love the picture of the balloon by the bed!! Thanks for letting us come hang out with you!!

Katie Lewis said...

Haha! SO funny!