Friday, December 23, 2011

The last week

I have been very spoiled. Mostly because my mom has been here for the past three weeks helping with the kids. But also because my family is awesome and I have a great husband who helps me with anything I need him to. Anyway, my mom left today and I am a little nervous about handling these three kiddos on my own! When I would feed Emery, my mom would play with the other kids. When I was done feeding her, she would take her an burp her while I played with the other kids. So we will see what the next weeks bring. I hope I survive!!!

Here are some pictures from the last week or so.





Grandma with the three Kevan grandkids. They sure do love her and we will miss her tons!


Our first real family picture with Emery. We will need that updated ASAP when I slim down a bit and actually put makeup on. :)


A sister moment.


Cute Emery.


I love this picture because it shows her dimple. So adorable!


Sadie all dressed up to go to her dance recital. (See next post for the video)


Mom spent her birthday here in Utah with us and my dad sent her a cake in the mail. YUM!


Us waiting in line for a free carriage ride. It was fun, but really cold!


The kids in their cute hats. Emery has a matching owl hat that I made for her, but she doesn't really like to wear it. So no picture yet!


4 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

I remember back when my three were small. It is fairly easy with two...most of the time but that third is a bit harder to meet everyones needs!!
You'll be fine Lindsey.

Shirl and Bill said...

Forgot....the photos are so cute. Emory has a dimple just like her grandma..they are all so grown up

Rebekah Byron said...

Um, you look fabulous for just having a baby and taking care of all 3 kiddos. You're a rockstar.

Marissa said...

Sadie is growing up so beautiful! Your kids are great Linds! Can't wait to snuggle your baby!