Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Our days


(I can't figure out how to get any writing above my first picture...I need to figure out this new blogger layout!)

So lately we have been just hanging out around here.  There has been lots of sunshine and so we have spent a lot of time outside..but I always forget to bring the camera out with us.  So most of these pictures portray what we have been up to inside.  Ha ha. 

 We made these cool hand heart cut outs.  Sadie did hers all by herself.  I really love these for some reason.  So simple...but cute.  

 And don't mind that my floor seriously needs to be vacuumed!

 We made another car track on the floor.  This one was a lot less cool than the other one we did because I ran out of tape.  Oops.  But they played with Zac's new car was station thing that he got for his birthday...which is actually tomorrow.

 Rob is becoming quite the good sushi chef.  He likes his with tuna and meat and cheese and stuff, but I stick with the avocado, cucumber and cream cheese roll.  Delish!  Last week he made tempura sushi which has a batter on the outside and is fried.  He said he is never going back to regular sushi.  But he will still make me my avocado and cucumber rolls.  Now that is love!  :)

 I love this picture.  Sadie and Zac on the ipod, and Rob and Emery smiling at each other!

 Cute Emery.  SHe started rolling over yesterday.  Like she will NOT stay on her back anymore.  And then she gets stuck on her tummy and gets frustrated.  ha silly girl.

 The kids had a tea party for snack one day.  

 They used these chopsticks that my parents got for them that are stuck together so it is easier to use.  The LOVE them.  They will pretty much eat anything if we give them these to use.  well not anything, but it makes eating more fun!

 Today we did the ivory soap in the microwave trick.  I bought the soap to do this about three months ago...and I finally got around to doing it.  ANd the kids loved it of course!

 So cool.

 Then we put it all in a bowl of water.  Then Zac rubbed his eye.  Not fun.  

 Then after that, we did the baking soda and vinegar trick.  The kids also loved this one!

They love any excuse to be able to sit ON the table.  ha.  

In other weird news...last week i noticed that one of Zac's fingernails was coming off.  I figure he must have smashed it or something.  Then yesterday I noticed that a few more of his fingernails on the same hand and the other hand were coming off.  And some of his toenails too!  I started to worry a little bit and search online for an explanation.  I figured out it is most likely from when he had hand foot mouth disease like a month ago.  Weird right?  Has anyone else ever heard of this before??

2 comments:

Shirl and Bill said...

Loved all the pictures of the kids. You are so great to do these things with them. The nail thing???never heard of such a thing....

Amanda said...

My friends little girl had hand foot and mouth, and all of her finger nails fell off too. Strange, but at least there is an answer for it. :)